Lot's of stuff - need to make room in the storage trailer

Previous topic - Next topic

jkar

Std rig measurements, 87 vintage.

3 sets, 1 Dacron and  2 UK Tape Drive.  I can get hard dates, but the tape drives are 2002 and 2006, Dacron 1999?  All good condition for cruising.  The Tape Drives could be "club racing".  I tend to replace every 5 years.  Carbon Fiber Asym "sprit" (goes in bow roller and extends 12" in front of bow to extend tack".  Clutches, double and a single Lewmar.  Random blocks.  LED cabin lights (red and white, t-wedge and twist).  Old halyards.

The sails I would like $250 for the Dacron set, $500 for the Tape Drives.  All are 155% Genoas.  The Dacron main is full batten.  Delivery within 2hrs of Detroit can be included, or I have family in Chicago, so if you are along I-94 or close, we could work something out.  The rest I can ship.  Send me questions and I can send you answers/pictures.  Joel

Rick Johnson

I would be interested in the Dacron set.  I have a 1990 std rig with an original main and a poorly fitting replacement genoa.  Any idea what the shipping would be to Austin TX?  Who made the Dacon set?  Might also be interested in the bowsprit. Pictures?

Thanks,

Rick
Rick Johnson, #1110, 1990, s/v Godspeed, Lake Travis, TX

jkar

Sorry for the delay, looks like my SPAM filter was working overtime blocking updates/message notifications.  Please e-mail me @ kar.joel@gmail.com if you don't hear from me.  I will now try to answer what I have been messaged.

Clutches, the double remains.  Here are some pictures attached, hopefully. $50 with shipping?

North made the Dacron sails, I will double check shipping, but it will probably be expensive.  I will also get some pictures.

UK made the Tape Drives.  I will try and pull them out and take some pictures this weekend and post.  Thanks, Joel

mregan

Joel
Sent you a couple of emails on the sails, haven't heard back.  Not sure if you received them.  Just sent another one today 6/4.