Catalina Yachts Factory Contact

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu Jackson

Larry Brandt, the C36 Mark II Tech Editor just reported:

Catalina is nearing the end of a process to relocate their parts department from California to Florida. There has been some disarray in this move, I suspect. They have hired a new Parts Dept manager, Ken Roy, who seems to have the right attitude about getting this on track. He told me he welcomes emails. His contact info is:

Ken Roy
7200 Bryan Derry Road
Largo, FL 33777

T 727.544.6681 x266
F 727.546.7303

email ken(at)catalinayachts(dot)com

Many thanks to Larry fro posting this.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

togve

Hi Ken

I'm re-beding the chain plate on my 1997 34 mark II. Can you tell me at how many pounds per square inch on a torque wrench do I use for tensioning the chain plate rods.

Thanks

Ron Hill

To : You need to call Catalina factory and talk to the Engineering people (Gerry Douglas or Kent Nelson) to get that info - NOT Parts.   
Ron, Apache #788

Ralph Masters

Good Day to ALL,
when I was going through the process of finding and buying a new fuel tank for Ciao Bella recently I dealt with Ken Roy several times by phone and email.  I found him very knowledgable and helpful.  Every time we spoke on the phone he was very cordial and that made the whole process much easier.  It is my opinion that Catalina has the right man in the job with Ken in the parts department.

Ralph  :clap  :thumb:
Ralph Masters
Ciao Bella
San Diego
Hull 367, 1987

Wayne

I had occasion to talk to him recently as well.  I found him busy, but most definitely helpful and willing.
2006 MKII Hull # 1762
San Francisco, Ca

Lance Jones

Ken and I are friends. I worked with him when he was at JSI. Please remember, he is the ONLY person in the parts department. That being said, he will give you the individual attention you deserve. He will bend over backwards to help you.
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Ken Juul

Mr Roy no longer works there.  Cayce is now the parts person.  Phone number is good.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

Ron Hill

Guys : Let me add to Kens changes. 

If you want technical information you need to call - Warren Tandy (727)544-6681 (Florida not California)
Ron, Apache #788

Clay Greene

Cayce is very helpful and responsive.
1989, Hull #873, "Serendipity," M25XP, Milwaukee, Wisconsin