fresh water coolant pump

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobg

changed all engine hoses and noticed wobble in my water pump shaft, with anti freeze drained now is the time to change the pump, search engine is still down, does anyone know the part number for this pump, and best place to get it?I have the 25xp engine in my 88  thank you  Bob

[corrected title - Stu]
Bob Gatz, 1988 catalina 34, Hull#818, "Ghostrider" sail lake superior Apostle Islands

Stu Jackson

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Bobg

thanks stu, actually found one with kubota part number15534-7303 for $49.40 new on ebay free shipping and comes with the nipple installed and a gasket
Bob Gatz, 1988 catalina 34, Hull#818, "Ghostrider" sail lake superior Apostle Islands

Ron Hill

Bob : Another place to find part #s for your engine is in the D950 Kubota engine manual that we have for you!! 
I'd recommend that you make the time and effort to print that manual or put it on a CD so that info is always handy!!

A thought
Ron, Apache #788

Stu Jackson

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."