Fleet info

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Regan

Hello All,
Can anyone give some info on the fleet that serves the Cape May New Jersey area, What # is it and how does one contact to join,???

Thanks
Gene Regan,

gene regan

Stu Jackson

Gene,

The closest fleet is Fleet 12, Ches. Bay.

If you check out the message board, there's a post called "Fleet Announcement" earlier this week by Jim Brenner.

They're your folks.

If the Ches. is too far for you, you and two other C34 owners could start your own NJ fleet.  Let me know if you'd like a fleet formation package, and a list of owners in NJ and vicinity.  The IA supports new fleet formation with a three hundred dollar assistance fund.

Stu
IC34 Secretary
sec@c34.org
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Gene Regan

Dear Stu,
Please send me any info on fleet operations and names of owners in the area, I'll look it over and maybe give it a try.Cheasapeke  is 2 days sometimes 3 days away to Baltimore. Would be nice to see something in the southern New Jersey area.
Thank You
Gene Regan

gene regan

Gene Regan

Dear Stu ,
Just in case ,
Gene & Marilyn Regan
10 Whiting St.
Berlin NJ 08009
609-561-6687 home
609-272-0400 work
609-272-0620 fax

gene regan

Herb M

Gene,
I just bought hull #1356 in October and would be interested in fleet information for southern Jersey. I sail out of Toms River.
If you're going to start a fleet for south jersey, let me know.

Herb Marizy
Herb@HerbMarizy.com

Gene Regan

Dear Herb,
After I get the info from Stu I'll be sure to get in touch.Please consider joining the assosiation as well I've found it a valuable tool and highly reccomend joining

Gene

gene regan

Herb M

Hi Gene,
I'm already a member. That reply to you was my first post. I didn't think about logging in first. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Herb Marizy

"Das Boot" #1356

Stu Jackson

I'm working directly with Gene to get him the Fleet Formation Package and the list of C34 members in NJ and PA.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

jrupinsk

Gene,

Let me know how you make out and if you need any help.

Jan & Liz Rupinski
s/v La Vie Dansante
r/v Southwind 35S "Moose"
C34mkII #1311
Cape May, NJ