Another new owner

Previous topic - Next topic

mregan

Well, it's official.  Hull #81 is now mine.  Should be delivered to my marina on Thursday.  I'm glad to be here.  Seems like a great community with a ton of information.

Matt

Stu Jackson

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Steve Weiss

Congratulations Matt. This has become one of my favorite websites.

Les Luzar

Welcome to the C34 Community! The participants of this website have provided and will continue to provide anything and everything that you will need to know to maximize your enjoyment of your excellent "new to you" boat. Enjoy!
Les Luzar
#355    1987
Windshadow
Long Beach, CA

Roland Gendreau

Welcome Matt, from another RI'er!

The C34 is a great boat and this site is the complete source for the answers to all questions.

Check out the Ocean State Catalina Association oscafleet.org - we have a number of members in Wickford and nearby ports.

Roland Gendreau
s/v Gratitude #1183
Bristol, RI
Roland Gendreau
1992 MK 1.5
Gratitude #1183
Bristol, RI

SailingJerry

Welcome, Matt.
I use this website early and often. It has saved me countless hours AND dollars. And the critical upgrades are a must read. Welcome to the Catalina family and watch out for the Wednesday/Thursday noreaster.
Jerry Schilp
Pleiades Hull #1076
There is NOTHING--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.    Kenneth Grahame

waterdog

I was out with a friend on the weekend on his sea trial for a 2006 Beneteau 343.    I asked him what the owners web site was like for the 343.    He told me they only have general site and not one specific to his model.   I wondered how he could possibly buy the boat without the proper web support!

Welcome aboard.

Steve Dolling
Former 1988 #804, BlackDragon - Vancouver BC
Now 1999 Manta 40 cat