Problem posting on forum

Previous topic - Next topic

stevewitt1

I know I can get wordy, but when I post if my text reaches the bottom of the box I enter the text in it wont scroll down.  It seems that I can continue to add text, but I will only see the letter I type for a split second and then my view is up to the original box contents.

I hope someone understands what I'm describing.  I've posted and belong to other forums such as BOC, SaturnOwners, TDI group, etc. but I've only experienced this on this forum while all those other forums appear to operate with the same software.

Thanks in advance for any help
Steve

Kevin Henderson

Hi Steve..  I have the same problem sometimes when I get a little too wordy as well.   8)

I have found that if I really need to expound on something and it's going to become a bit of a dissertation, I open up either Word or Note Pad and type in there as though it was in the forum.  After I've spell checked and happy with my post I simply cut and paste into the text entry for the post.  Works much better for me.

Hope this helps  :abd:
The sail, the play of its pulse so like our own lives: so thin and yet so full of life, so noiseless when it labors hardest, so noisy and impatient when least effective.
~Henry David Thoreau