C34 Stowage chart

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimlad

Does anyone have a good template for a stowage chart?  I'm doing cat 4's this season and as part of the safety checks I need a good stowage chart.  Rather than fiddle about with powerpoint I wonder if someone has already done this. 
Dave Wright
KRYPTONITE, Sydney, Australia
Hull no: 1620
Yr: 2002
Std rig, fin keel

Jim Hardesty

Don't know exactly what you want.  I do have excel files sent to me by a Great Lakes Solo Challenge sailor.   Wasn't able to send them here.  Perhaps my outdated computer skills.  Let me know if you want them.  I'll find a way.
Jim
Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA

Ted Pounds

I just copied the plan views from the owners manual.  Then I marked them up by hand and laminated them with clear contact paper.  Used the plumbing plan for thru-hull locations.  I forget what I used for emergency equipment locations.
Ted Pounds
"Molly Rose"
1987 #447

DarthOccam

I started with a screenshot from the manual, then used PowerPoint to annotate it.  Staples sells easy lamination packs.

This iPad browser is not letting me attach, but if you would like the files, send me a pm and I'll email them to you.

Michael
Michael DeCamp
Serenity, #1703
Channel Islands Harbor, CA

Ron Hill

Dave :  Funny that you ask because it was one of my 1st articles that I wrote for the Mainsheet tech notes in August 1990!!

It is a diagram of the hull with all of the compartments and cub-by holes numbered/lettered.

Hope this helps
Ron, Apache #788

Stu Jackson

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

jkar

Wasn't there a simpler one at somepoint?  Ron's is very good, but I had one from this site without all the notations.  I used it to add flares, first aid... without the letters.  I need to replace the one aboard and can't find my original template.  I don't think I would have taken the time to mock this one up?  Joel

Ron Hill

Joel : Take my chart and eliminate all of the storage that is "out in the open".

I'd recommend that you still use all of the letters/numbers that are storage compartment that are hidden from sight!!

A thought
Ron, Apache #788

Jimlad

thanks everybody - great forum - i knew someone woulda had it
Dave Wright
KRYPTONITE, Sydney, Australia
Hull no: 1620
Yr: 2002
Std rig, fin keel