1991 C34 Equipment List and Order Form

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus

Would anyone have the 1991 C34 Equipment list from Catalina Yachts? Looking at a c34 wanted to get an idea what came standard in 1991.
Thanks

Stu Jackson

Don't know if much has changed from this list and don't know if you have seen it:  http://c34.org/wiki/index.php?title=Image:1985pricelist.jpg
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ron Hill

Zeph : On our site there is a 1995 Catalina price list.  That will also tell you the parts that are on the C34s

Not too sure what you are looking for? 
Ron, Apache #788

Stephen Butler

An interesting but tough question to definitively answer.  There may be minor changes from the factory list, as Stu points out, but Catalina dealers typically have their own list of standard and optional additions, depending on their local markets.  We see new boats listed in the NE and they have differing packages than boats here in the Gulf.  Our boat came from the west coast with oil lanterns, additional teak hand-holds, fans, and other bits and pieces that a Beneteau dealer had in their additional/dealer package.  We have the original order sheet for our 1990.  Can you tell us a particular item you are wondering about? 
Steve & Nancy
Wildflecken II
1990, #1023

Ron Hill

Zeph : I do have a dealer listing like Stu sent you for Oct 1989 Sail Boat show dealer cut sheet - I'll guess for a 1990.  I note that there is no mention of the optional "walk thru transom".

If you are interested send me a note with your FAX # and I'll FAX it to you.   
Ron, Apache #788

Stu Jackson

Ron, can you scan it and send it to either Ken Juul or Dave Sanner?  I'm sure they'd be glad to post it on the wiki next to the earlier one we already have there.  Then we all could see it.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ken Juul

Order sheets for a dealer in Annapolis, MD spring of 89, 95, and 03 have been posted in the History section of the tech wiki.

Thanks Ron :clap
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA