Rumours Untrue

Previous topic - Next topic

waterdog

I have had spotty coverage up here in Desolation Sound so I am not sure what has been posted on this board, but I can assure you the crew of the other C34 anchored in Grace Harbour who went hiking in the woods did not see what they think they saw.  No crew from Blackdragon was showering naked under the waterfall.

I am glad I have had the opportunity to clear this up.

Thanks

Steve
Steve Dolling
Former 1988 #804, BlackDragon - Vancouver BC
Now 1999 Manta 40 cat

scotty

So who was it who was not showering naked under the waterfall? :thumb:
Scotty

Ralph Masters

Or if they were showering, why were they wearing clothes??  Kill two birds with one stone thing?

Ralph
Ralph Masters
Ciao Bella
San Diego
Hull 367, 1987

Hawk

Grace Harbour was pristine and well behaved when I left it 2 weeks ago..............although there have been rumours.
Tom Hawkins - 1990 Fin Keel - #1094 - M35

Kevin Henderson

I'm certain that if there are reports of said incidents it is only the mist and the light through the trees playing tricks on one's eyes.   :abd:
The sail, the play of its pulse so like our own lives: so thin and yet so full of life, so noiseless when it labors hardest, so noisy and impatient when least effective.
~Henry David Thoreau

Lance Jones

Rumors was a great album!
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Ken Heyman

so either:

It was not  "crew" (possibly captain ?) or maybe bathing as opposed to "showering" or not directly under the waterfall or none of the above .  I do love a good yarn.
Ken Heyman
1988 c34 #535
"Wholesailor"
Chicago, Il

Lance Jones

Steve, how did you know the other C-34 went hiking and what they think they saw? What do you know and when did you know it?
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622