Seaward stove knobs

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyt

Tried a search and did not find. Does anyone know the easiest source for knobs on a Seaward stove? I have one that is cracked. I could call Seaward direct, but if there is a easier or quicker way, I am looking for it.

Thanks,
Tom
Tom Mallery, C34 #1697, 2004 MKII, Splash Dance

Ron Hill

Tom : Pickup the telephone and call SEAWARD (562)699-7997.  They are very helpfull.
Ron, Apache #788

tommyt

Ron,

I have called Seaward, got a voice mail, and am waiting for a call back. Thought that there might be another source someone has used. I worry when I get a voice mail in the service/parts department. Hopefully tomorrow I get a call back.

Tom

Mike and Joanne Stimmler

Tom, it wouldn't hurt to try calling them back tomorrow. Sometimes their a little slow calling back but as Ron says, they're very helpful and great to work with once you gey ahold of them.

Mike
Mike and Joanne Stimmler
Former owner of Calerpitter
'89 Tall Rig Fin keel #940
San Diego/Mission Bay
mjstimmler@cox.net

Michael Shaner

Hello Tom,

Call Sure Marine Service @ 206.784.9903 and ask for Todd. The man is a Seaward stove Guru. I'd wager he has the knobs as a shelf item and will ship the same day...
Michael & Alison Shaner

tommyt

Just to close this thread. Isabell from Seaward called me this morning just as they opened. She determined the model and production date from information I gave her and is shipping knobs tomorrow AM. The knobs are $4.00, however they have a minimum order of $20 so I will have a few back ups. This is the second knob that broke so nothing wrong with spares. We rarely use the stove other than for coffee, but somehow we break knobs.

I was just about to call Todd when I got the call, but will keep that name in the database for future needs.

Thanks all.