Replacement Parts 34' MkII #1472, 2000

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewartn

1. The Doggie Door went to Davy Jones Fri. night. Trust me it didn't even pretend to float. Any ideas on how or where I can replace. 2. Anyone kmow the mfgr. or vendor of the original cabin light fixtures on the MkII? Appreciate any info.
Stewart Napoleon, Hull #1472, Desiree
Greenwich, CT

John Langford

Except for the cheap plastic dome lights above the galley and in the head, the rest of the lights are made by Frilight: http://www.frilight.se/   
It didn't look as if our particular lights are still sold.
Cheers
John
"Surprise"
Ranger Tug, 29S

canuck

What do you mean doggie door? I have a rear stern seat from a 2004 MKII #1678 still in the factory packing and never used. I s this what you need?

ozzie

I have replaced the head and galley lights with round LED lights. Do you mean the plastic board that fits in under the rear seat? If so then a plastics shop should be able to make a replacement.
Dave.

Stewartn

1. No I do not need the seat, just the clear plastic that fits into the slot to keep "stuff" from exiting the open stern. 2. Yes, after taking a humility lesson at the local plastic emporium, they cut me a piece. I measured so carefully. Now I find out it has a taper to it. Catalina says boat was made in CA. Facility closed. They're looking for plans to build me a new one. The joy of it all!
Stewart Napoleon, Hull #1472, Desiree
Greenwich, CT