New starter

Previous topic - Next topic

prh77

I am looking for a new starter for the 25XP. I would prefer new, as the logistics of rowing out to the boat make it easier than rebuilt. Tractorsmart.com is no more, and both my local Kubota dealers want over $300 which seems hign. Has anyone been able to find a P/N 15231-63015 starter for a more reasonable price? Thanks.
Peyton Harrison Hull # 597 1988 "Trinity"

Paulus

Try AIS in Grand Rapids, MI.  They deal with all diesel engines. 
1-800-442-2522
Paul
Cool Change 1989 #944

Stu Jackson

First I've heard that tractormsart.com is gone, but no reason not to try Googling "Kubota" tractor dealers.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ron Hill

Peyton : Take the old one off and take it to a Alternator/Starter rebuild shop and have them look/fix it.  It just be something simple inside!!
Most of the starters you buy now are a rebuild anyway!  A thought  
Ron, Apache #788

Michael Shaner

Peyton,

As of last week, tractorsmart was not gone. I ordered a new water pump, fuel injectors, thermostat and gaskets for all from them last Tuesday...UPS delivered the stuff on Thursday and after a weekend very much lacking in the sleep department, the auxillary was happier than she has been since I've owned her!

Try that URL again dude...or call 'em up at 717.450.1250
Michael & Alison Shaner