New sound in the prop shaft, I think...

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Spencer

Thanks for the early best wishes Lance.  As a proud Canadian, I love "Canadian" jokes.  
i.e.  Americans fought their way to independence from Britain.  Canadians just bored the Brits to death and then asked "can we pleeeease leave now?"  They were only too happy to be rid of us.  (sort of)

It looks like a fantastic weekend here in the southern Ontario... and we enjoy sharing a long weekend on the International Great Lakes with our neighbours across the border this year... Happy 4th of July!!

I have heard that Magnesium is the best "zinc" for fresh water and zinc is the best zinc for salt.  At least I hope so... I paid about 3x the price for magnesium over zinc this spring.
Dave Spencer
C34 #1279  "Good Idea"
Mk 1.5, Std Rig, Wing Keel, M35A Engine
Boat - Midland, Ontario (formerly Lion's Head)
People - London, Ontario

Lance Jones

Thanks Dave!
Magnesium is sooooooo expensive.
As an Irish musician, I always ask the crowds if there are any Canadians out there. If there are, we have to play everything in the key of "A". If there are any Spaniards or Latin folks, we have to stick to "C".
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Lance Jones

New magnesium "zinc" installed on prop shaft!
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Ron Hill

Guys : I grew up on an inland lake in Wisconsin and we never had any electrolyse ( that I ever heard about) from/in  fresh water!
I'm wondering if the magnesium diode manufactures made this up?? 
Ron, Apache #788