1988 C34 Owner's Manual - looking for available soft or hard

Previous topic - Next topic

delilah

Other than for the sake of completeness...I'd be interested in seeing the revised schematic of the outhaul mechanism. Does anyone have an available copy (electronic or otherwise) of the owner's manual - otherwise, has anyone been able to order a copy from Catalina?

Stu Jackson

Andy

I suggest that you use the search engine in the website and work your way to the mainsheet index and the full articles which are scanned in for association members.

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

delilah

Stu,

Thanks for trying to point me in the right direction...though I did see refereces in both the Feburary(Vol.17, #1) and August(Vol.17, #3) issues, I am unable to locate a diagram. If you know otherwise, I'd certainly appreciate the direct link.

Stu Jackson

Andy,  I checked and the August 1996 issue, which did have the outhaul picture, for some reason didn't have all the pages of that particular issue scanned in.  Amazing, but true, you found the one subject that was missing!!! (The hint was that the index was way longer than the PDF scanned version.)
I'm on the road now, but would be pleased to scan it and send it to you when I get back at the end of this week.  Send me your email address at sec@c34.org or mraquaq@aol.com, unless someone else has one and can get it to you.     Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

delilah

Thanks to Ron and Stu regarding the outhaul diagram, Dave over at Catalina was able to fax it right out to me - if anyone else needs a look, I'll gladly forward it. Unfortunately, Catalina does not have old copies/reprints of past owner's manuals.

I am quite willing to "negotiate" a usage fee with anyone willing to loan their 1988 C34 user manual...please either post a reply or reach me directly at <amiller@opentable.com>. Thank you for your consideration.
**********************************************  ;)

delilah

Thanks to Ron and Stu regarding the outhaul diagram, Dave over at Catalina was able to fax it right out to me - if anyone else needs a look, I'll gladly forward it. Unfortunately, Catalina does not have old copies/reprints of past owner's manuals.

I am quite willing to "negotiate" a usage fee with anyone willing to loan their 1988 C34 user manual...please either post a reply or reach me directly at amiller@opentable.com. Thank you for your consideration.
**********************************************  ;)

Bill Sedgwick

Has anyone scanned and posted this figure to replace Ron's missing image. I need to fix my outhaul and would like to know what to expect when I open the boom. Thanks.
George W (Bill) & Jo Ann Sedgwick
SchatzSea #1031

delilah

Bill & JoAnn,

I've got the clean efax from Catalina in my inbox, either forward me your email address or fax number and I'd be happy to send the diagram your way.

Andy
amiller@opentable.com

dave davis

Bill , If you are interested in an update of the 2/1 outhaul the CY put in the 1988 model, give me your mailing Address and I will send you a drawing of one that actually works.I put a 4/1 internal and a 2/1 external giving me a 8/1 that works fine. You can reach me at davis_707@yahoo.com. I do not have a scan.
Dave Davis San Francisco, 707, Wind Dragon, 1988, South Beach

pimhof

I have a 1987 manual

Bill Sedgwick

Andy,

Thanks for sending the outhaul image. I converted it to pdf and put it at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~gwsedgwick/outhaul.pdf
should anyone else need it.

George Sedgwick
SchatzSea #1031
George W (Bill) & Jo Ann Sedgwick
SchatzSea #1031