Fleet 12 Cheseapeake Bay

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Brener

Fleet 12 will  attempt to compile a directory of all the C-34 owners on the Chesapeake Bay.  If you are a member of the C34IA we have your basic information as provided by Stu Jackson and will make an effort to contact you.   We do not have email addresses or other information we would like to include in the directory.  It will be very helpful, if you wish to be included in the directory to send me the following information.
Name
Address
Home Phone
Cell Phone
Email address
Boat Name and Hull Number
Marina location

I will post Fleet 12 membership information in the Fleet 12 Forum on this site. As I said in a mailing to our members, our boats are no longer being made and if you want to sell your boat, having an active Fleet 12 should  be meaningful to a new owner knowing that there is a local support and social network of experienced C-34 owners.

Jim Brener
Fleet Captain
brenerj@cox.net
Jim Brener
Wind Spirit  1987  #504

Bill Asbury

Good idea, Jim, and as I mentioned at the spring meeting we will be glad to make the arrangements for the Fleet 12 dinner meeting at the Annapolis Sailboat Show this fall and will host a raftup on Harness Creek sometime during the season.

Good luck in getting more Chesapeake C34 owners interested and thanks for your service to the fleet.
Bill & Penne
Sanderling 2005 C34MKII 1686
Chesapeake Bay