C34 Rendezvous - Chesapeake Bay - June 25th

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Brener

I am reaching out to C34IA members who are not members of Fleet 12 to invite you to be part of what I hope to be the largest gathering of C34 owners on the Chesapeake Bay.

Fleet 12 will sponsor an informal C34 Rendezvous June 25th, on the lawn, at Hartge Yacht  Harbor in Galesville, MD on the West River starting at 2:00pm.  There will be no charge for  this event.  The event will be held rain or shine so if it is blowing "stink" there is plenty of parking.  If coming by boat, see slip reservation information below.  There are  places to anchor and if you don't have a dink, someone will have one to ferry you ashore.
The program will be round tables on technical issues hosted by Ron Hill, on cruising hosted by Phyllis Hill and Susan Recla and any other topics you want to address.  We will provide light refreshments.  Please R.S.V. P. to Dave and Janet Ewing at 443-994-8131 or email  cherette9@aol.com.

I want to publish a directory of C-34 boats on the Bay.If you want to be included you  can send your personal and boat information to Hank Recla at hjrecla@comcast.net.  Please  include name, address, phone contact, email address, boat name and hull number and marina. It will be in spreadsheet form so it  can be sorted.

We have members who have lived aboard , been down the ICW. and have done the Delmarva loop and I hope they will attend and share their experiences.  There are projects to share, and stories to tell, not too tall I hope,  We will have a table for a nautical flea market. So mark your calender and help make this a success.
Jim Brener
Wind Spirit  1987  #504