Just purchased a 2006 MK11

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek J

I would be interested in hearing from other owners in the Pacific Northwest, especially any owners on Vancouver Island as I am from Nanaimo, planning first cruise at easter to Princess Louisa Inlet, then a couple of trips up to Desolation sound in August and September in between time Bliss and I will be in and around the Gulf islands.

Stu Jackson

Congratulations on your new boat and welcome to the Main Message Board.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

wind dancer

Congrats!  I was sorely tempted to trade-up when I saw that listing.  Looks like a nice boat!
Jay Guard, 1996 Catalina 380, #3, "Aquila", Seattle

Ralph Masters

Welcome to the family.  You will find a lot of very useful information on this site.  We are at the other end of the left coast, we're down in San Diego.

Ralph
Ciao Bella
Ralph Masters
Ciao Bella
San Diego
Hull 367, 1987

scotty

Congratulations!! :thumb:  All the best to you.
Scotty

Jack Hutteball

Derek,

We have a 2001 MK ll and sail out of Anacortes Washington.  We have been up to Princess Louisa and Desolation Sound on several occasions.  We always stop at Nanimo for a day or two on the way going or coming.  We plan on heading up that way again after we attend "Splash" in beautiful Victoria Harbor on July 31st.  we will keep an eye out for you.

Jack
Jack and Ruth Hutteball
Mariah lll, #1555, 2001
Anacortes, Washington

Tom Clay

Derek congratulations,

You will love the features of the Catalina 34 for cruising. We also have a 2006 MK11 (Hull 1760) and sail out of Olympia Washington. We have made 2 trips up to the Gulf Islands with our Cat. Maybe we will see you in the Islands this summer.
Tom and Lynn Clay
2006 34' Hull #1760......Somewhere
Olympia, Wa.