Now that looks like a great idea...
Rick Johnson, #1110, 1990, s/v Godspeed, Lake Travis, TX

lazybone

V-berth screen.
Lots of scribbing.
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

Ken Juul

I dock bow in so I use the front hatch quite a bit as a loading hatch.  Does it easily remove or swing open out of the way?

If you don't mind sharing your secrets, all your projects would be great additions to the Wiki.  Though not all of us have your wood working skills.  Happy to help post if you aren't wiki conversant yet.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

lazybone

It hangs straight down but I guess a clip could be installed to hold it up and against the overhead?
Your trying to embarrass me the wiki thing Ken.  I just figured out how to post a pic.
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

Ron Hill

Aldo & All : You all can see my center hatch screen if you look in the Mainsheet tech notes/Projects (w/pictures) November 2004! 
I used the hinges that have the pull out pins, in case you want to remove the screen for loading or cleaning !!  A thought
Ron, Apache #788

Michael Shaner

Those simply have to be the sexiest screens on the planet...and i sure am appreciating your camera...

Michael & Alison Shaner

lazybone

Thanks and you should see my legs.
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

Rick Johnson

TMI, but I agree that your woodwork is great!

Cheers,

Rick
Rick Johnson, #1110, 1990, s/v Godspeed, Lake Travis, TX

kevMar

I went on the Main Sheet Tech Notes Nov 2004 and all i found was rudder modification ????

Ron Hill

kev : Sorry about that, as I guess that the article I sent in for the Nov 2004 Mainsheet never got published!!!. 
Send me your Email address and I'll send you a copy of the article and pictures. 
Ron, Apache #788

lazybone

Someone changed the title of this thread.
I would never have said that.
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

Stu Jackson

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

kevMar

How were you able to get the teak off and then how did you attach the screen?

kevMar

Never mind i was able to find the instructions    thank you