Santa bought me my first camera

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Shaner

Thanks for that resource Main...and your photography is stellar...

Lazybone, that is some beautiful joinery as well...
Michael & Alison Shaner

Ken Juul

Beautiful work LB. 

We have removed our table, 90% of our meals are eaten in the cockpit so it is not really missed.  Really opens up the salon.  Anyway to stay on subject, the only mod I would make to your design would be to make the splash board shorter between the sink and the icebox.  That way you can sit on the setee and still have easy access to the galley counter to set down or refill your coffee cup without getting up.  A bit more work with the double angle though.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

Lance Jones

Lazybone,
Great works of art! What are the additional faucets on the corners of your sink?
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

lazybone

1) freshwater tank, footpump as a back up to the 12v pump.
2) Filtered tank water. footpump.
3) footpump for icebox
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

ken003

Lazybone,
While you are still testing your camera, would you show me where all those footpumps are?

thanks,
Ken

lazybone

Quote from: Ken Juul on January 07, 2011, 10:04:19 AM
Beautiful work LB. 

We have removed our table, 90% of our meals are eaten in the cockpit so it is not really missed.  Really opens up the salon.  Anyway to stay on subject, the only mod I would make to your design would be to make the splash board shorter between the sink and the icebox.  That way you can sit on the setee and still have easy access to the galley counter to set down or refill your coffee cup without getting up.  A bit more work with the double angle though.

Your right of course, as is I have to kneel on the settee to reach over and I'm pretty sure that involves flashing some butt crack.
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

lazybone

Quote from: ken003 on January 07, 2011, 06:30:56 PM
Lazybone,
While you are still testing your camera, would you show me where all those footpumps are?

thanks,
Ken

She's all hermetically sealed under plastic down in Maryland and I'm up in Pennsylvania but the two additional pumps are mounted beside the existing pump below the sink.  I forget if if they were both on one side of the existing or on either side?
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

lazybone

Head wear.

Terrible pics, so sorry.
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

Lance Jones

I vote that we make Lazybones the official C-34 wood God! Please describe the cabinets and mirror in the head. PLEASE. My wife would love that.
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

lazybone

Nav

My Loran stopped working.  ( I think it's a bad ground)
It's on my list of stuff to fix this spring.

:D
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

Ron Hill

Aldo : I hate to inform you that the USCG is shutting down the LORAN (transmitter) stations and that's why your's isn't operating. 
Ron, Apache #788

lazybone

Sorry for that Ron.  Just me trying to be funny.
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

Michael Shaner

I wasn't aware teak trees grew in Penn's Woods...

How have you come by all of this wonderful stock? I won't tell a soul!!  :wink: :wink:
Michael & Alison Shaner

Ken Juul

My future project list just increased exponentially
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

lazybone

Quote from: Michael Shaner on January 08, 2011, 09:55:40 PM
I wasn't aware teak trees grew in Penn's Woods...

How have you come by all of this wonderful stock? I won't tell a soul!!  :wink: :wink:

Years ago when water was wet, real boatyards had a corner were all the old wooden boats went to die.  My favorite winter hard storage yard was Seifert & Wright on the Delaware River.  The owner didn't care if I spent my Saturday salvaging wood and hardware. I still have a bin at my house filled with the spoils.
My other source was from my work before I retired as an Architect.  I specified a beautiful teak floor for the lobby of a hospital.  The woodcrafter subcontractor was very grateful.    :wink:
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677