C34 sales and questions for new owners

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Jones

If you would like for me to set up a very simple C-34 Facebook page, I'd be happy to do so over the next couple of weeks. No, it doesn't take long to do it, I just need to find the time to set it up. The holidays are when I have a lot of free time. Should have it up shortly though. Just say the word.
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Joe Kern

Lance I vote yes.   If it does not work or creates problems we can take it down.  Be glad to help/provide comments.  Feel free to friend me if you want and I I'll take a look at it.  There is an existing Catalina Sailboat group and I think one called Catalina Sailing as well we can reach out to.

Joe Kern
Joe Kern
2005 Catalina 34MKII
Hull # 1717
Merritt Island, Fl

Lance Jones

Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Exodus

Lance Jones

Just started so it's going to get better from everyone's comments. Does anyone have a high rez C-34 logo? Also, if you're on FB, please ask your FB friends who are C-34 owners/fans to like us... :santa
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Stu Jackson

Quote from: Lance Jones on December 13, 2010, 09:21:56 AM
Just started so it's going to get better from everyone's comments.

Lance, you may want to include the four or so points I made in my earlier post Reply #21 on the FB "Discussion" tab to avoid having that section of FB begin to replace this Main Message Board.

I also suggested wording and links back here that don't seem to appear on FB.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Joe Kern

Joe Kern
2005 Catalina 34MKII
Hull # 1717
Merritt Island, Fl

Lance Jones

Stu,
Luff your sails man. I said earlier that this won't happen overnight. I still have to work my day job. Everything I've put up there has been straight from the website. However, as I have time, I'll build it out to what I had stated earlier with everyone's suggestions too..
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622