Dreamweaver C34 MK2 1997 Hull 1361

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamweaver

Sailing in Queensland, Australia.

We have recently brought "Dreamweaver" approximately twelve months ago and sail her in an area known as "Moreton Bay".  A short distance away is Brisbane the capital city of the State of Queensland.  

My wife Debbie and I, son and daughter and dog have spent many weekends sailing in this area which is not uncommon to be quite treacherous.  Our Catalina 34 is a wonderful sail boat under any conditions and we look forward to hearing from other Catalina owners from around the world if they would like to discuss the sailing conditions in this part of Queensland, Australia.

Since owning Dreamweaver, we have been fortunate to meet many truely wonderful and amazing yauchties who sail around the world's oceans.

c34member

Glad to have you aboard (saddened to lose Donna and Matthew).  People with as good a taste in sailboats as yourself and Debbie are always good to hear from.

Happy sails.

Stu Jackson

Tez,

Very glad to have you with us.

As you may have noticed, we're a dedicated group of "boat engineers" who are constantly complaining that our boats aren't perfect, but at least we're doing something about it, and "capturing the wisdom."

Please feel free to ask about anything.

You may be pleasantly surprised by some of the answers - I know I always am!!!

Best regards,

Stu
International C34 Association Secretary

PS  - Have you considered joining the association?  Lots of valuable tech information, a free CD-ROM with the goodies, I'd be glad to send you a list of other C34 owners in your neck of the woods, although you're most likely widely spaced...
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."