Mark II Aft Cockpit Shower Head Manufacturer

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu Jackson

Can you please tell me the name of the vendor on your Mark II boats?  Thanks.

Martin Johnson is visiting from the UK and needs the info to find a replacement part for one of the valves (faucet handles).
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Peggie Hall

Rarely is there anything arcanely "marine" about faucets or handles,  or shower heads (except maybe the fitting to connect it to the faucet) or sinks.  Boat and RV builders use the same ones you can find at any plumbing supply or big box hardware store.  The only problem is likely to be finding a match for a handle that's more a year old...mfrs have a nasty habit of restyling 'em...so he'd have to buy both.
Peggie Hall
Specializing in marine sanitation since 1987
Author "The NEW Get Rid of Boat Odors - A Guide To Marine Sanitation Systems and Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.amazon.com/New-Get-Rid-Boat-Odors/dp/1892399784/

Stu Jackson

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

Joe Kern

Stu - I will be at my boat tommorow and will let you know when I get back. 

Joe
Joe Kern
2005 Catalina 34MKII
Hull # 1717
Merritt Island, Fl

Joe Kern

Stu - My crew got sick so I did not make it to the boat.   I have looked on defender and West and do not see the unit that is in my Mark  II.   If you do not have answer byt the time I get to the boat I will take a look.

Joe
Joe Kern
2005 Catalina 34MKII
Hull # 1717
Merritt Island, Fl

Stu Jackson

Joe, thanks for trying.  Nexct week would be just fine, thanks again.

John Sheehan

Stu,

On our MKII the shower is from SSI Custom Plastics  http://www.ssicustomplastics.com/showers.htm
Hopefully, This will help.

John
John Sheehan
Sea Shell
2003 MKII  # 1642
Gulf Breeze, FL

Stu Jackson

Thanks, John.  Now let's see if Joe has the same one... :D

Joe Kern

That is a winner.   Specifically the one in the middle, the  No. 48500000

Joe
Joe Kern
2005 Catalina 34MKII
Hull # 1717
Merritt Island, Fl