Good News, Bad News, Farewell...

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

A few weeks ago, I posted a question about a leak coming through our head ceiling.  Thank you so much for the suggestion of Captain Crawley's Creeping Crack Repair!  Ben used it on the one little crack on the deck next to the dorade (that I didn't think would cause that leak), and no more leaks since!  We have enjoyed being on this Forum for 9 years and have learned so much!
So the crack repair was great news.... now the mixed news:  Last weekend we unexpectedly traded up to a Catalina 42!  The new boat should be named "Weak Moment" - but since we recently spent $50 getting cards made that say "ChriSea", we will probably have to keep that name. Farewell to you all, and we will still be visiting the forum to check out what's going on.   You're the best.
ChriSea #832, 1989
Tall rig, fin keel
Sailing on Lake Michigan

Ron Hill

Good Luck and Fair Winds.    :thumb:
Ron, Apache #788

Stu Jackson

Congratulations.  That's the only way I'd go, too, given what's on the market.  Ain't life grand??? :abd:

It's Captain Tolley, but we're glad it worked for you.

The heck with the cards, ya gotta live with the boat name a lot longer than the cards will be around.  Name it what you like best! :D
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Mike and Joanne Stimmler

Congratulations!!  The C42 is also the only upgrade I would consider if looking for a bigger boat. I'm sure you'll love it.

Mike
Mike and Joanne Stimmler
Former owner of Calerpitter
'89 Tall Rig Fin keel #940
San Diego/Mission Bay
mjstimmler@cox.net