Dinette cushions

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorpeth

I recently purchased a 1988 and so far have managed some of the hard stuff but can't figure out the simple stuff.  I know how to let the dinette down for sleeping but what cushions go on it -- are they an accessory and if so where can they be purchased or do some of the existing cushions fit?  Also what size sail slugs go with tall rig, original sails? :confused:

dave davis

The cushions for the 1988 model were made to wrap around the mast. They came as standard equipment with each boat. Therefore, you might wish to get in touch with the last owner, he probably just forgot to include them when the sale was made. You may need to trace your boat back to the original owner if it's been sold more than once.

I am missing my cushins but I have not yet tried to contact the CY too see if they still make the 1988 shape. Don't ask me why my cushions are gone, it's too long of a mistery... :p
Dave Davis San Francisco, 707, Wind Dragon, 1988, South Beach

Tom P, IMPULSE #233, '86

Jim,

I recently measured my sail slugs ('86 TR, #233)...

The mast uses internal flat 3/4" slugs...

My mainsail/boom has 3/8" round slugs on the foot...And since round slugs are used, the equivalent size bolt rope should also work...

Tom