Snake River Tank monitor

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Johnson

Maybe Dennis will give a discount to C34 members?  I for one still need a tank monitor.
Rick Johnson, #1110, 1990, s/v Godspeed, Lake Travis, TX

Dennisferriello

Craig:
I don't think David thought he was doing anything wrong.  I saw your post also and thought I would just drop you a line.  Like I said in my mail I did not intend to send any other as I do not like spam also.
Please accept my apologize for sending the mail.

Dennis

Dennisferriello

Rick:
I would be happy to give a discount to C-34 owners. Go to my webiste and go to the contact page and fill out the form.  When I get it I will give you a call to discuss your needs.

Thanks for your interest and look forward hearing from you.

Dennis Ferriello
dennis@ferriellosales.com
www.ferriellosales.com

Rick Johnson

Wow, just talked to Dennis and have decided to install the 1-8 tank Profile Series monitor!  He's was very helpful and seems to have a great product (good price also).  I'll try to write up the install with pictures and send it for inclusion in the project section.  Great to be able to give a startup a helping hand, especially if they have a better product for less.

Cheers
Rick Johnson, #1110, 1990, s/v Godspeed, Lake Travis, TX

Dennisferriello

RicK:
Thanks so much for the good words.  I want to thank all so far that have ordered. I really appreciate it very much and will continue to give the service that you need when you need it.
If you need to contact me about ordering or need questions answered please go to the web page and go to the contact page and fill out the form so I have your information when I call you.  :thumb:
I will continue to give the Catalina owners a discount on our units.

Thanks again

Dennis Ferriello
dennis@ferriellosales.com
www.ferriellosales.com

Lance Jones

I've been reading through all of the Holding Tank Monitor threads and the Snake River Monitor seems to be the most popular. However, when I Google it, there are no responses other than as equipment on boats for sale. Any info on where I can obtain this product?
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Ken Juul

Lance,
Click on the link under Dennis's signature in the post above yours.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

Lance Jones

Thanks Ken. Is this Snake River? I didn't see any mention of product name.
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Ken Juul

I've always associated Dennis with Snake River....apparently he has moved on or I am mistaken.  The current web site is selling New Providence products.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

Lance Jones

Just talked with Dennis. Great guy. Thanks all!
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

c34no1471

I installed the Snake River system on Breezing Up (Hull Number 1471) a couple years ago.  I monitor the two freshwater tanks and the holding tank. I am quite pleased with the system.

I think that in principle the system assumes a uniform, rectangular tank, so the gauge may not be as precise as you wish (but I believe it can be calibrated; I've not done so).  I've found it accurate enough for my purposes.  I use it most often to monitor the level in the holding tank.

Getting access to the tanks to mount the monitoring tapes, and running the wires, can be a bit of a challenge, but overall the installation was pretty easy.

I'd recommend them, especially because the monitoring tapes, on the outside of the tanks, can't get fouled.

George Alberts
Breezing Up,
Hull Number 1471
Chesapeake Bay

George Alberts
Breezing Up, Catalina 34 MKII
Hull No. 1471
Chesapeake Bay