Chicago & Miami Boat Shows

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Jones

I'm heading out in a few bits for the Chicago and then later the Miami Boat Shows. If any of the C-34 folks want to come by the Gill booth and talk I'd love to see y'all.

Cheers!
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

paule

Lance
Might be at Miami show not sure yet.  We spoke at Annappolis I was there with the Catalina yacht store and spoke to you there. Still enjoying the boat?

Paul
Yachta Lettering
C 34 1634
Yachta Yachta Yachta
Paul & Lynn Erb
Yachta Yachta Yachta
C34 2003 #1634
Rotonda West, FL 33947

Momentum M

Will be a the Miami strictly sail show.  Will be down attending the show on the 13 & 14.  Saturday night will be at the Seaferer (Latitudes & Atitudes) booth for the evening party....band, free pizza & beersssss sponsered by Seaferer. 
Note that if you want to attend the party you have to be on the premises before the gates close (6:00pm) or no entrance!!

To top everything off...well the Saturday is Valentine day...so I guess my wife will have a cheap date !!!   :santa
Serge & Carole Cardinal
C 34 Mk II 2005 - 1719
Wing Keel
Fresh water, Ontario Lake, Canada/Usa
On Hard from Oct to May

Fuzzy

Pogmusic:

We will be at the Miami show.  Hope to see you.
Larry
Larry G. Trumble
East Jordan, MI
Katarina
1987 #475

Lance Jones

Look forward to seeing y'all there. The Chicago SHow was, beside being cold, great! The Miami show will see the premier of Gill's new OS2 range of foul weather gear. The OS2 is the replacement for our banner Key West line. Much improved over a very successful line.

See you there!
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622