Lake Erie

RV61

Opps here they are.
Rick V
Interlude
1986 Hull #237
Lake Erie

Hawk

Nice shots of your boat. Their prices are a little steep but I suppose helicopter fuel is pricier than 9.9 Honda gas.

Below is the site for Yachtshots BVI with prices. I believe they'll send a CD with 5 photos for $100.
Just have to get down there sailing!!

http://www.yachtshotsbvi.com/htm/price.htm

Hawk
Tom Hawkins - 1990 Fin Keel - #1094 - M35

Stu Jackson

Damn good sail trim, even if it took me a few views to find the dinghy! :D

WELL DONE!
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Michael Shaner

I second Mr. Jackson's trim comments :thumb:

Those are dangerous pictures Rick...all you are missing is the bikinis...
Michael & Alison Shaner

waterdog

You simply have to buy at least the first one...
Steve Dolling
Former 1988 #804, BlackDragon - Vancouver BC
Now 1999 Manta 40 cat

helo

Quote from: horsemel on January 06, 2009, 03:24:07 PM
In September we were sailing on Lake Erie and were buzzed by a helicopter with a sign that said "Boat Pix".  I did not give it much thought until I received a letter Monday saying that we could purchase pictures of our boat taken from the helicopter.  All we have to do is tell them to send the the pictures, keep and pay for what we like and return the rest.  Does anybody have any experience with BoatPix.com?  They don't say how much the pictures are, so I can't really say what I am getting for the effort.  Their website says they have been in business for 25 years.
Mark Mueller
Blue Moon #815

If I may permit, I think I was the pilot buzzering around you in september of 2008... although I hope we didn t bother you and that you are enjoying the pictures. Too bad the sun was not very strong this day watching the sample you put online!

Maybe next year will be better.

davy

Tom Glennon

Now if you had a friend that was familiar with Photoshop, they could get rid of those helicopters for you!!
Tom Glennon, Slow Dance #354, 1987, Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts

horsemel

We did finally receive the proofs online and are thinking of purchasing one of the photos.  It isn't cheap, but short of hiring an airplane to take arial views it is a bargain.
Mark Mueller
Blue Moon #815
Mark & Melinda Mueller
Blue Moon, Hull #815

RV61

The first one in the series is the one Linda had framed and hangs in the office . Thanks for the sail trim compliments . As for the Bikini the admiral had hers stowed as it was a little cool that day plus she would not let post those anyway. Only 8 more weeks here in Ohio until we start to get ready for the season.
Rick V
Interlude
1986 Hull #237
Lake Erie