A Test

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Steve,
I had thought that as well. "Fleet 15 Canada Pacific" comes to mind.

This week, upgrade of the month award goes to the Espar diesal heater.

Tom
Tom Hawkins - 1990 Fin Keel - #1094 - M35

Craig Illman

Steve & Tom - We could change Fleet 5 from Puget Sound to Salish Sea.

Craig

Hawk

Craig,

Next thing you'll suggest is to change Fleet 5 from Puget Sound to "Cascadia" which is the new country (north/south) that western seperatists wish to create.

......but may be on to something......no more customs hassles arriving into Roche Harbour!

Braxton

And we would actually be able to bring fresh fruits and vegetables with us when we cruised north.   

Craig, at the very least we should be inviting our neighbors to the north to our rendezvous.

Braxton Allport
1988 #805, Ballou - Tacoma WA

Craig Illman

Braxton, et.al. - Everyone's always welcome at our rendezvous'. It's not like we'd exclude anyone, like those fleets of larger boats are known to do......

Craig

Hawk

Craig, OK we'll smuggle down the "Canadian" beer.........

Braxton

I think we have the beer covered (after all we're quite proud of a few of our local brews).

I just need you waiting with some fresh fruit when we head north.
Braxton Allport
1988 #805, Ballou - Tacoma WA

DougP

Cruising into BC doesn't mean beer, it means stocking up up hard ciders to bring back for the Admiral and freinds

Doug & Theressa
Noeta,  #307
Gig Harbor Washington

waterdog

What's a hard cider?   (It's probably a stupid question since they apparently come from here.)   

Maybe it's like Canadian bacon.  Ask an American what Canadian bacon is, they'll be able to tell you.  Ask a Canadian and they'll scratch their head.   

In any case I think we should just seize one of the Southern Gulf Islands or Northern San Juans and declare it a neutral cruising zone called Cascade Island.   We can all go there with Cuban cigars, hard cider, good beer from good breweries wherever they may be, Canadian bacon (from the US), all duty free in unlimited quantities with no need to clear customs or be boarded by any coast guard vessel other than the Cascadian coast guard which I believe is Craig in his dinghy. 

Steve Dolling
Former 1988 #804, BlackDragon - Vancouver BC
Now 1999 Manta 40 cat

Hawk

Sign me up............we north/south "Cascadians" certainly all have something in common this weekend - a foot of snow courtesy of the arctic. Steve, a run to Bowen and back???!
Tom

waterdog

OK So I've been waiting at Doc Morgan's for 7 hours.   Are you coming or not?

Steve Dolling
Former 1988 #804, BlackDragon - Vancouver BC
Now 1999 Manta 40 cat

Hawk

.........not tonight but considering Boxing Day............I'm sure Docs is closed so will have to arrive Grog in hand.