Stove / Oven

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Shaner

Good Day everyone!

I've got a real crisis on my hands...we're unable to bake blueberry muffins on the hook!

Would anyone happen to know the model # of the seaward oven used in the 1987 MKI's? I failed to make note of it on Saturday, now I'm 2.5 hours away from the boat :roll:. I need to replace the temp sensor/line over the pilot light in the oven...developed a break in the line and is losing mercury...toxic muffins just won't do. Additionally, any insight to this repair would be great!!

Best regards!
Michael & Alison Shaner

Stu Jackson

Propane or CNG?  Actually, it doesn''t much matter, call Dennis at Seaward, he'll know.  His phone # is in many posts, search for Dennis or Seaward.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ron Hill

Michael : Your 2 burner Hillerange model is a "Princess". 
Ron, Apache #788

Michael Shaner

Thanks Ron & Stu...stove repair in progress...
Michael & Alison Shaner

John Langford

Not directly on topic, but readers might be interested to know that I recently replaced the thermocouple on one of my stove top burners because it was taking the burner an enormous amount of time (i.e.45 seconds) after startup to reach the point where it would stay lit. The replacement (recommended by Seaward) made absolutely no difference to the time required.
Cheers
John
"Surprise"
Ranger Tug, 29S

brant

Hi-
   I have an almost identical c34, and the range on mine is a Hillerange 2122.  When I needed the same part, the service person looked it up and couldn't find the number.  But it is the correct number and it was taken from the placard on the stove.  There is apparently a similar number in the catalog, but stick with what's on the stove.
Brant