The new kids...

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Shaner

Good Day everyone!

My wife Alison and I are I believe the newest kids on the C34 block...excited about the boat...just wanted to say "HEY!". Many thanks Stu for your pre-forum information. We relocated the boat from Tilghman Island to Stingray Point over the holiday weekend. Unknown to us, we've been in the same marina as Ken Juul for the past 5 years...now we're dock mates. Ken, we're two slips down...be forewarned...we're gonna milk you for all the information you've got!!! :think
Michael & Alison Shaner

Stu Jackson

Alison & Mike,

Welcome aboard.  Ken was just out here and we went saiing on Sunday.  Don't believe any of the lies...... :D
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ken Juul

Welcome to "B" Dock.  You'll like that slip, I spent my first couple years in it.  Timing could not have been worse, Hanna is going to wipe out this weekend, Ike is threatening next weekend.  Winds are predicted in the 40+ range, you are fairly well protected from the southern quadrant where it is predicted to come from.  I'm taking the canvas off my Bimini, doubling lines and buttoning everything down tonight. 

Hope to meet you and Alison soon.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

Boatpride

Hi Folks,

Chris here from Boatpride. i am introducing myself to the Forum. Although not an owner myself, i am interested in the Catalina range. Having read Frank Butler's story its tough not to like the Catalinas. I am joining the forum to learn from more experienced owners. With a view to one day buying.

Best Wishes

:D
Chris

author of http://www.boatpride.com/catalina-yachts.html

One page from the sailing maintenance site.