what did these boats sell for new?

Previous topic - Next topic

saberlin

I am looking at several 34'S in a variety of conditions.  Vintage 1985-86-87 and it occured to me what did these boats sell for new with the usual equipment?  Does any one know?  It helps me to make an offer to purchase.   Let me know what you think.  saberlin@yahoo.com

Stu Jackson

Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Stu Jackson

Also see a price list on the History page:  http://www.c34.org/1985pricelist.jpg
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

tommyt

Saberlin,

Not really sure what the original price has to do with todays price? A house bought in mid 80's? How about a brand new 58 Vette that sold for about $2,600 new? Gold? Google stock not even thought of back then.

Not trying to be a pain, but the original price has little to do with todays price on the same boat.
Tom Mallery, C34 #1697, 2004 MKII, Splash Dance

RV61

Saberlin,
A broker that participates with the on-line listings www.yachtworld.com  has access to actual sell prices, place of sale and sale dates of a specific year and model that would give you a solid range to work from as well as listing price. This info was most helpfull to me  when making an offer that led to a good sale.
Rick V
Interlude
1986 Hull #237
Lake Erie