Gone Sailing !!

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Hill

Guys : I plan on throwing off the dock lines tomorrow for a 6 week cruise (wherever the wind takes us on the Chesapeake Bay).
Plan on enjoying "the hell" out of my newly installed windlass (INSIDE the 2 door anchor well).  It's amazing what a double hernia surgery last fall will cause someone to design!!

You won't be hearing from me a often.  The web site has too many graphics and takes too long to download.  When I get to a place with WiFi - I'll log on.  Otherwise I'll not chew up cell phone batteries - too cheap to pay for a 12 month hi speed that I'll only use 2 months out of a year.

Hard to believe, but 99% of all your questions being asked have already answered on this web site.  My student and librarian will feed you the proper link (smile). 

Have fun  :clap
Ron, Apache #788

Craig Illman

Ron - My question is: Where are the pictures of your windlass install?

I envy your six week hiatus!

Safe voyages!

- Craig

Stu Jackson

Craig, Ron's now away on his cruise.  Remember, he only types with one finger, and it's amazing the amount of effort and time and quality information he has provided for us over the years.  I'm sure we'll get the flix and the complete story when he returns.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."