Rock Hall Weather

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Hansen

Came across a new real time weather website for those of us in Rock Hall Maryland.

http://www.belcak.com/

Steve
Steve Hansen
Georgia Peach 1987 #349
Tall Rig/ Wing Keel
Universal M25XP

Roc

Steve,
Where in Rock Hall are you?  We're at Haven Harbour.
Roc - "Sea Life" 2000 MKII #1477.  Annapolis, MD

Steve Hansen

Roc,

We are relocating to Swan Creek from Spring Cove this season.  Not sure of the slip number yet. We own the cedar shake cottage on the corner of Hawthorne. (just before you get to Haven Harbor) If you see us there, stop by and say hello (I'm the one with either the lawn mower or the Molson in hand)  :thumb:

Steve
Steve Hansen
Georgia Peach 1987 #349
Tall Rig/ Wing Keel
Universal M25XP

Roc

Steve,
We'll look out for you......you must know our friends from Dream Weaver, C350..they are in Spring Cove.
Roc - "Sea Life" 2000 MKII #1477.  Annapolis, MD

sailmed

Thanks for the website.  We're also in Rock Hall, also at Haven Harbour, white dock slip 01.  Look us up when you are there.

Mike Denest

We're moving Whisper from Baltimore to Haven Harbour, slip red 75.  The lease starts May 1st but I'm going to try and get there before that.  Put down the lawnmover Steve and join us for a new marina party.  I'll pass the word through the board.  See you there!  Is there anyone else in the Rock Hall area?
Michael and Diane Denest
Whisper #680
1988 Tall Rig Wing Keel
Rock Hall, MD

Steve Hansen

Looking forward to making the rounds and meeting everybody at Haven Harbor. Mike, my wife and I are always up for a party so keep us posted. We are generally down every weekend beginning in April. Longer weekends once my son's baseball season is over.
Steve
Steve Hansen
Georgia Peach 1987 #349
Tall Rig/ Wing Keel
Universal M25XP

BillG

I'm next door  in Osprey Point.
Bill
Rock Hall, MD

Mike Denest

March 31st we left Baltimore for Haven Harbour and I'm glad we did.  Whisper is now tied up on red 75 and we're looking forward to meeting with Steve, Roc, BillG, Barry and anyone else in the area.  Barry, I got a chance to check out Loon, what a great looking boat.  We're heading to Jamaica Easter week but will be spending weekends on the boat after that.   
Michael and Diane Denest
Whisper #680
1988 Tall Rig Wing Keel
Rock Hall, MD