Problem with C34

Previous topic - Next topic

waterdog

I went to the boat show yesterday.   Wandered around for a few hours, had a chat with the Lewmar guy about local sources for new lenses for crazed port lights, spent a good deal of time with a knowledgeable installer of Espar furnaces who was very familiar with the C34 layout and had lots of tips for installation, spent some time chatting with the Universal folks about relative advantages and costs of rebuild vs. repower on an M25XP, and then took the shuttle to the floating portion of the show and sat aboard a new Mark II to imagine how far you could take a 17 year old boat if you went a little nuts on the interior.   

I just discovered this site a few weeks ago and have been inspired to do at least dozen different projects.   Reading the old posts etc. is highly addictive.   My last boat has maybe a half dozen examples on this continent and so anything related to it's care and maintenance I was pretty much on my own.   It's good to be here.

Now here's my problem:  I don't actually own a C34.   

I guess since I have a cash offer free of subjects on my boat now, I'll just have to fix that.   I suppose it would be fairly borderline behavior to sign up for membership to access the tech notes before you actually own the boat?

Cheers,

Steve

Steve Dolling
Former 1988 #804, BlackDragon - Vancouver BC
Now 1999 Manta 40 cat

Stu Jackson

Of course not, Steve, and many have done just that.  We welcome everyone with an interest in boating (and safety).   "Membership" and access to TNO is discussed here: http://c34.org/bbs/index.php?topic=2768.0
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ted Pounds

Steve,
I just sold my boat, but I'm going to continue my membership because my next boat will be a Catalina and I enjoy reading Mainsheet.   :thumb:
Ted Pounds
"Molly Rose"
1987 #447