New Owners of 1986 C34 Hull #65

Previous topic - Next topic

BlewBayouToo

We are the PROUD new owners of a great boat. #65's new home port is Natchitoches, LA but we keep her in the Kemah Boardwalk Marina in Kemah, TX. This is a great and informative web site that we hope to make some contributions to the projects area. We are sending in our dues on Monday. We own a machine shop here in Louisiana so if any one has a machining/metallurgy type question I would be glad to help. We are looking forward to being part of the C34 community.

Ron Hill

Blue 2 : Welcome Aboard!!  To help you get acquainted with your new purchase, I'd recommend that you contact Stu Jackson and join the C34IA.  When you join you'll  get a CD of the Mainsheet tech notes from 1987 thru March 2001.  98% of the problems that you'll face are already answered in those tech notes!  Stu will also give you a password so you can look at the newer tech notes online. You'll also get a subscription to the Catalina Owners quarterly magazine "MAINSHEET".

I'm sure you're as thrilled with your new purchase as I was when I got mine back in 1989.  Welcome   :clap
Ron, Apache #788

Terry Forshier

congratulations. I am a new owner last month of a 1988 #570, now named BAKALUKA,  I am still learning too but found this site very helpful.. Terry in NAples FL

Jeff Kaplan

ahoy, as a second season owner of a vintage c34 #219, welcome aboard. i stepped up from a c27, and what a step up. your going to love the boat, and the info obtained on this site has helped me take on numerous projects and many upgrades. ask questions, read the posts and follow the advice.  share your tales. good luck...jeff kaplan
#219, 1986 tall rig/shallow draft. "sedona sunset" atlantic-salem,ma

Rick Johnson

Glad to have a new "neighbor"!  I've had my C34 for a year and had it here in Texas for the last 8 months.  I'm sure you will love the boat and if I can help in any way, just ask (I'm only 3 hrs away).   :clap
Rick Johnson, #1110, 1990, s/v Godspeed, Lake Travis, TX