Permission to come aboard?

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveLyle

Mike Ratigan of Navy Point here in Rochester helped provide some counsel before I put the offer in.  Very friendly and very helpful.  I owe him a bottle of his favorite beverage, or something, for his service.

Had the "sea trial" today - 72 and light air, but it was good to be on the water.  No buyer remorse, not anticipating it either.  The survey will be done Monday.  Barring the unexpected, it should be my boat sometime next week.

Steve

Stu Jackson

Steve

You don't have it "bad" you have it "good!"  Trick I've learned is to put the To Do List on the computer. First, it keeps getting longer.  Second (which I learned only after a while, keep the stuff you've completed ON the list, put "DONE" next to it.  That way, you'll feel like you're making progress even though the list is getting longer!

There is NO cure.  Besides, who'd want one?  Glad you chose the 34 over the 28.  Like Ken Killian, you don't need to win the lottery to get everything done, just keep the boat forever.

Best regards,  Stu

PS  C34 Association Members get a break on Boat US membership if you're thinking of them for insurance.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."