Thanks to Dave Smith

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu Jackson

There has been an incredible amount of personal and professional effort that has gone into the construction of this new method of communication.

Things change, we learn to live with them, and by that process we all can grow, together.

Once I learn how the spell check works on this thing, I could be dangerous!

Have fun, all of us, because if you're not typing you should be SAILING YOUR C34.

This is fun, makes me not miss PONG anymore.

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Rodney

This looks very cool. Thanks!

Roc

and a BIG Smilely face for this new message board!!    :)
Roc - "Sea Life" 2000 MKII #1477.  Annapolis, MD

PLKennedy

New to the c34 (mine is still being constructed) having a source for information and comraderie is another pluc for owning a Catalina.

Peter

kenkillian

Yes, I miss the old list, but as Dave said, we move on and may learn to like this much better.  Whatever the case, the forum we have as owners is incredible, and the people behind the scenes deserve a lot more appreciation than we can give them.  Thanks Dave and anyone else who has had their hand in this.

Tim W

I had just started monitoring the old posting site when it had to be discontinued. I was disappointed, to say the least.

I just decided to check the web site and came across this C34 Discussion Forum. This is absolutely fantastic!!! Thank you very, very much!

dave davis

Stu, You might want to copy your post in "word" and paste it in your message. It works but does take a few extra steps. I nead spel chek worster than yus does.Imagine me suggesting something to the computer pro, Ha,Ha...
Dave Davis San Francisco, 707, Wind Dragon, 1988, South Beach

Stu Jackson

Dave

I tried that, but when I pasted it back into this, the spacing was whacko, and I had to edit each line so that it
didn't
take
up
so
much
of
this
valuable
real
estate.

Thanks for the tip, though.  Gotta get off this computer and go sailing!

Stu :eek:
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Norris Johnson

I haven't been here in over a year. This is a great board. I'll be checking in more often.
Thanks,
Norris Johnson
Paisano
Catalina 36 MkII 95
Hitchcock, Texas