C34 logo

Previous topic - Next topic

fulvio

I could whip one up pretty quickly with a graphics editor, but it's even faster to just type this message:

can anyone point me to a good quality logo of the C34?  I need it to order a customized holiday gift. :->

Thanks!
929 Soliton 1989
Seattle, WA

paule

I don't know what you are looking for, but you can go to the Catalina yacht store for gifts, go to the  Catalina  web page click on store and you will find informaton. The contact person is Dave Day.

They do custom work and the prices are in line or cheaper, and not all the products that they can get are on line.

You can also contact me by email and I can give you more information about it.

erbsail34@comcast.net

Paul
Yachta Yachta Yachta
Also Yachta Lettering

Paul & Lynn Erb
Yachta Yachta Yachta
C34 2003 #1634
Rotonda West, FL 33947

Stu Jackson

I sanned this in for the secretary letterhead.  You can go to the Catalina Yachts website or our own C34 www.c34.org and look in the brouchures.  Capture what you need and crop.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

fulvio

Thanks!

To answer paule, there is a local outfit here (KAM Gear) that makes custom foulweather gear, and all kinds of apparel with custom embroidery. 
Also, I was thinking of trying this guy's work:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-ENGRAVED-NALGENE-32-OZ-WATER-BOTTLE-NEW_W0QQitemZ7181965908QQcategoryZ16035QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He makes personalized Nalgene water bottles with any picture you want engraved on it.  He was recommended to me by a friend.

929 Soliton 1989
Seattle, WA

paule

I have seen the work that other vendors do, and they are not the a true Catalina logo .
Also when you embroider foul weather gear it is no longer weather proof in that area.
You can check out my web page for products that I have to offer. My web page is  http://home.comcast.net/~yachtalettering

TRUST ME ABOUT THE CATALINA YACHT STORE!!!!

Paul
Paul & Lynn Erb
Yachta Yachta Yachta
C34 2003 #1634
Rotonda West, FL 33947

Ron Hill

Here's a copy of my Boat card with the C34 Logo.   :thumb:
Ron, Apache #788