Long Beach, CA Fleet

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Christensen

Is there any interest in a LB or LB/LA Fleet? I know that we have quite a few boats in the area and that it may be fun! If so let me know and we will try to "run it up the flag pole".

Stu Jackson

Steve

I sent you a spreadsheet with the list of C34IA members by email with a copy to Gene Regan.  Keep in touch with Gene on Fleet Formation.  I'll be on vacation for the next several weeks.  Good luck and thanks.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

sailingdolphin

That would be great.  We just got back from a week in Catalina. We spent most of our time at Whites Cove.  It would be fun to do some cruising and racing with a fleet.

We are currently in Shoreline on Z dock.  We have to move to EE this week so they can rebuild our docks.  We are 5th on the list to go to Alamitos Bay.

Which harbor are you in?
Doug and Donna #171

Steve Christensen

We are in Alamitos Bay, gangway 31 (Temp) waiting for a permanent home. I was hoping for a local means for Ideas and Entertainment in the 34 fleet. I believe in the KISS principle so I just want to keep it simple.

Steve Christensen

:clap I have just sent an E-Mail to members in the So Cal Data Base if you are interested in a LB/LA fleet let me know here and we will get it started 8)

Steve Christensen

:clap Well it's official !! We have enough interest to form a local fleet. I am waiting for material from the C34IA folks, and all that have shown an interest will be updated so we can make this fly and have some more fun with our boats.  YAHOO !!!!! :clap

Steve Christensen

Gene Regan

:thumb:  :thumb:  :clap  :clap
Congrats , fleet formation packet and related infoo are on the way to you. You will be getting them via your email addess. Instructions are simple and plan is easy .Stay in touch and Thanks for the effort.

Mike Shields

Hey - count me in

I live in Phoenix but my boat (No Brainer #847) lives on Y dock at Shoreline Marina.