1990 C34 Manual

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Johnson

I'm now the proud owner of a 1990 Catalina 34 named "Godspeed".  The prior owner did not have an owners manual and the only one here at C34.org is for a 1988 (are there major differences?).  Catalina Yachts is not sure if they have one to sell and suggested I try here instead.  Does anyone have one they can copy or scan?  I would of course pay for the copy charges and mailing.

Cheers
Rick Johnson, #1110, 1990, s/v Godspeed, Lake Travis, TX

Stu Jackson

Rick

Print out the manual and just use it.  The boats don't change the way cars do.  Document whatever you find that has changed by marking up your manual, just the way the rest of us do.  It's pretty generic and you'll want to be careful about noticing & noting changes the PO made to your boat.  Please add your hull # to your signature, and please join the IA and your local fleet.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ron Hill

Rick : The only differance that I know of between the owners manual for a 1988 and a 1990, is the diagram of the boom outhaul is missing.  
I've posted that outhaul diagram seperatly on our web site.   :wink:
Ron, Apache #788

Rick Johnson

Gentlemen, thanks for the info.

Stu, the check is in the mail as they say.

I look forward to many years of membership in the group.  Now if my C34 and I could just be in the same place, life would be wonderful.
Rick Johnson, #1110, 1990, s/v Godspeed, Lake Travis, TX