Long Island Sound Fleets

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Regan

Hello
To all and any of the folks who sail the eastern and western  Sound waters. I would like to hear from any who would like to revive fleets 6 and fleet 2. I would be willing to aid you in any way I could to see them start up again. The association also stands ready to help monetarily.
I realize some of the old members may have joined the all Catalina associations who sail those areas, but still I would appreciate it if some of you folks would let me know if there is an interest in reviving the old fleets.
Its important to the C34 association to see them alive and active. It is a worthwhile venture to be sure. Sharing your experience on your 34 with others is helpful and fun and it also serves to enhance the value or out yachts and preserve the one design fleet idea.
Please consider this worthwhile effort and help us preserve the Fleets in the association .
Thank you and keep smiling,

jpaulroberts

I just bought #296 last September and I keep it on City Island in Long Island Sound. I've sailed the Sound for over 20 years and have ventured as far as Nova Scotia. I'd be happy to help revive a L.I.S. fleet. Jerry Roberts, NYC

Gene Regan

:thumb:  :clap
Jerry
Thank you very very much and if you give me your email address I'll forward you a start up packet. Please also email me you Phone number so we can discuss this at length. Thank you again