Maintenance Checklist

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray & Sandy Erps

The C-380 website has a pretty good maintenance checklist spreadsheet that works in Microsoft Excel.  It's easy enough to download and modify it for your boat/circumstances.  

The part that I thought was pretty neat, is that once you get your checklist the way you want it, you stick it in your log book in those clear protective sheet, then each year, you print out a work sheet, trim it with some scissors to use only the left numbered column and check off the items each year on the worksheet instead of messing up your list.  The C-380 website can explain it better.  ( my wife didn't want to go out on the boat this weekend, so I putted around at home on the computer )

http://www.catalina380.org/check_lists/check_list_page.htm
Ray & Sandy Erps,
'83, 41 Fraser "Nikko"
La Conner WA

rappareems

Ray,

I couldn't download the excel spreadsheet from the 380 org as I have no 380 password.  How did you download the maintenance sheets?
Mark Cassidy
#232 1986
"Rapparee"
Lake Ontario

Ray & Sandy Erps

I openned up the spreadsheet which popped up in Microsoft Excel.  Then I clicked "save as" under "File" and saved it locally to my hard drive.  At least that's the way I think I did it.
Ray & Sandy Erps,
'83, 41 Fraser "Nikko"
La Conner WA

Bob Kuba

Try a RIGHT click on the LINK to the spreadsheet, don't open it, and then select, "Save target as..."  to save the file on your computer.  Then you have it on your computer, and can open it with excel.
Bob Kuba, C34IA Past Commodore