TV Antenna installation

Previous topic - Next topic

westcoaster

I have a 1997 which came with a Trian UFO TV antenna, the antenna was ripped off the mast and I have bought a new one, I can not locate the external signal splitter box, any suggestions. Thanks

jentine

The spirits were trying to tell you something.  Didn't you get the message?  Read!!!!!!!!!
Jim Kane

westcoaster

Jim, I am asking for assistance not editorial comments, if you don't think I should have a TV why don't you keep that information to yourself?  Thanks for nothing!  John

jentine

John,
I guess that I will have to tell you how to solve the problem.  Read http://c34.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=search&s=329609511&reqWords=tv+antenna.  Many others have had the same problem as you.  You can fore go this problem in the future by keeping the antenna and lead coiled in a box and hoisting it on the spare jib halyard when you desire to not read.
Jim Kane

Stu Jackson

John

I think Jim was just kidding.

Anyway, just for refreshers, the Find feature of this message board will take you almost everywhere you want to go.

A Find on "TV" or "Television antennas" would have placed you right where Jim suggested.

As you get to know us better, you'll find we''re pretty responsible with answers, mostly technically oriented (few "kiddie pictures"),  and throw in some humor.  Personally, I have been weaned from simply saying "use the Find" and have been given to actually directly posting the results, although it's always tempting to do my encyclopedia rant like I did yesterday.

Anyway, great to have you with us and thanks for signing on with your information so we can best help you, now and in the future.

Fair winds, and keep coming back.  Enjoy your boat.

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."