Interest in new fleet for new jersey

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Regan

Hello All
 I would be interested in knowing if any one is interested in starting a new fleet in the New Jersey area.I already have some info for the start up and need some feed back

Thanks
Gene Regan

gene regan

Bruce Hoch - Vanishing Po

Gene
I am at Liberty Landing in Jersey City.  I think there are at least 2 C34's here too.
Bruce

Gene Regan

Bruce ,
   Thank you lets see if we can get them interested too,I'm working on some people near her also. Please keep me posted.

Gene

Gene Regan

Stu Jackson

Gene

If you'd like an update of the spreadsheet I sent you last year with local NJ and PA C34 members, please let me know.

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Gene Regan

Stu,
   Thank you that would be great as I'm sure not everyone will see it on this board . I would like you to send it to two addresses, use Mr6687@aol.com and also Geneaab@comcast.net
Thanks for the help
Gene
PS. Its 0 here this morning in Berlin NJ.Come on summer!!!

Gene Regan

Herb M

Hello Gene,
My boat is at Toms River and there's another C34 at my marina also.

Herb

"Das Boot" #1356

Herb M

Hello again Gene,
An update to my last reply - there are at least 2 other C34's at my marina.

Herb

"Das Boot" #1356

paule

Gene,

Good talking to you at the show and yes Lynn and I would be interested we have 5 C34 in the marina.  Also would be gald to help out

Paul
Paul & Lynn Erb
Yachta Yachta Yachta
C34 2003 #1634
Rotonda West, FL 33947

skip

Gene,

At Atlantic Highlands Marina.   Think there is one other C34 there too.

Gene Regan

Hello All
   This response is good , but can it get better?
    Stu is sending me an updated list of 34 owners in NJ , but would still enjoy hearing from you all on the board.
    So keep it coming, & Paul I,ll be in contact soon , thanks

Gene Regan

Gene Regan

Steve and Donna Michel

NEW MOON is located in Longport. Let's keep in touch!!  We'd like to hear about more anchorages in NJ.

Stu Jackson

NJ and PA Folks

Nice to hear about your interest.

It seems that Gene is becoming the focal point and we've sent him the list of Association Members, and the Fleet Formation package.

Enjoy your newfound friendships, and we look forward to having you as a new 34 fleet.

Keep us posted.

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Gene Regan

Stu ,
    Thank you for the assistance, please stay in touch, and everyone interested lets hear from you either through this board or email me @
mr6687@aol.com or Geneaab@comcast.net
Come on lets do it
Gene
Brrrrrrrrr its cold

Gene Regan

fairwinds

Gene
Just saw your post. This will be my 2nd season on the Barnegat. I'm on Forked River. I'm interested in info on a NJ fleet.
Jeff

Gene Regan

JEFF,
   Thank you for your interest, I should be getting all the info from Stu soon as his post states it is being sent.When recieve it we'll contact everyone and see if we can pull it off.

This is great lets hear from all you New Jersey
Cats !!!!!!
 By the way where are you on the river?

Many Thanks
 Gene

Gene Regan