Snappy New Message Board

Previous topic - Next topic

KeelsonGraham

Love the new look well done. But the Catalina logo picture is a mess. If a mod wants to contact me, I'd be happy to do a better one.
2006 Catalina 34 Mk II. Hull No:1752. Engine: M35 BC.

Noah

We were experiencing some intense SPAM/BOT "attacks" recently, so our webmaster upgraded the site software yesterday. Things may change again as adjustments are being made. We should have more info on this later and hopefully post a brief tutorial.
1990 hull #1014, San Diego, CA,  Fin Keel,
Standard Rig

Phil Spicer

Logged on the other morning, business as usual. Logged on later in the day and WOW.
What a change. Nice job. Thank you for all your hard work.
Phil & Marsha,Sandusky Sailing Club. Steamboat is #789,tall/wing-Unv M25XP/Hurth ZF 50 trans.

waughoo

It is indeed an improvement.  Still a little less than optimized for a cell phone, but WAY better than before.
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

KWKloeber

Noah the new interface looks GREAT and works much better on my iPhone X browser.

One annoying item I noticed and wonder if this can be "adjusted" -- the text/links to the C34 home page, etc, are nearly unreadable against the dark blue header.   Could their size be enlarged, icons/images be added, or the text colors changed to white, or the header be changed to light blue?
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain