Stainless Outfitters Handi-Lift Outboard Motor Lift

Previous topic - Next topic

pbyrne

Quote from: Gregory M on May 16, 2023, 05:39:13 PM
Never had a problem with SS outfitters, I have Tohatsu 9.8 4 stroke .
Bracket is located on flat portion of transom, 8 years and running good!

That looks good!  I've got a MKII so we have Princess seats and a sloped transom which makes things a bit interested.  I do like that though, and it's a bit cheaper!
2000 Catalina 34 MK II #1534

pbyrne

Ok, so looking at the photos of the install and my boat, I'm scratching my head.  I've got davits too, and it looks like they are going to be in the way.

Any suggestions?  There has to be a way...

Jim Hardesty

QuoteIs yours the short or long version?

Think it's the short version, I didn't buy it came with boat.  The photo with it laid out on floor has a tape measure beside the arm.
Jim
Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA

Stu Jackson

Quote from: pbyrne on May 17, 2023, 09:23:51 PM
Ok, so looking at the photos of the install and my boat, I'm scratching my head.  I've got davits too, and it looks like they are going to be in the way.

There most likely is.  Now that you've seen the "parts" go and get a 1 1/2" inch piece of PVC tubing and bring it down to the boat and play around with it.  Good luck.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

pbyrne

Quote from: Stu Jackson on May 18, 2023, 07:35:50 AM
Quote from: pbyrne on May 17, 2023, 09:23:51 PM

There most likely is.  Now that you've seen the "parts" go and get a 1 1/2" inch piece of PVC tubing and bring it down to the boat and play around with it.  Good luck.

That's a good idea...can use it later to fend off boarders...