Sliding doors

Previous topic - Next topic

Holger Dieske

in the saloon there are these 3 sliding doors on each side (above the sofas), which in my case are made of wood. I want to paint them and I don't know how to get them out. Does anyone have advice for me?
I am a cruiser/Liveaboarder from Germany and I use Google-Translator! (and a little bit my brian ;) )

C34 "RUNAWAY" Mark 1.5 - 1992 WK - Hull Nr. 1219 - Yanmar3GM30F - Flag: German - Boat stay at the moment in Mediterranean Sea.

csimmerling

For me they come out if you lift up until the bottom comes out of the slot, then pull the bottom forward.
"Natterling", #148 1986 mk 1 fin keel std rig, Port Jefferson, NY

Noah

You may have to pry/push up on the upper track a bit to get enough height to lift out the doors.  Thing may have sagged a bit.
1990 hull #1014, San Diego, CA,  Fin Keel,
Standard Rig

Ron Hill

Hogler : If there was anything heavy stored in the open shelf above your sliders, you'll have to do a Noah suggests.

A thought
Ron, Apache #788

Holger Dieske

I am a cruiser/Liveaboarder from Germany and I use Google-Translator! (and a little bit my brian ;) )

C34 "RUNAWAY" Mark 1.5 - 1992 WK - Hull Nr. 1219 - Yanmar3GM30F - Flag: German - Boat stay at the moment in Mediterranean Sea.