New tachometer

Previous topic - Next topic

SailingJerry

I am looking for a new tachometer for my 1990 Catalina 34 with the M35 engine. Catalina direct says they have distribution problem and none are in stock. Any leads to find one???
There is NOTHING--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.    Kenneth Grahame

mark_53

Amazon has a variety.  The nice thing about CD is they have the right specs. Measure your opening and connection type carefully.

Eisensail

My 1990 has a Faria replacement.  The only issue I have with it is that the digits in the hours LCD screen are very hard to see in full sun. 

Ron Hill

Jerry : Have you checked with Teleflex  (914) 907- 1000 ??

A thought
Ron, Apache #788

SailingJerry

Thanks for the info. It's my homework for this week 😃
There is NOTHING--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.    Kenneth Grahame

KWKloeber

Quote from: SailingJerry on January 16, 2023, 03:31:11 PM
I am looking for a new tachometer for my 1990 Catalina 34 with the M35 engine. Catalina direct says they have distribution problem and none are in stock. Any leads to find one???

@SJ, do you need an hourmeter in it?
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Jim Hardesty

Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA