mini rocker switch with LED light in the toggle

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulus

Looking for a mini Led rocker switch with the light build in.  This is for my propane on/off switch.  The exterior measures 1/2" x 3/4".  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Paul

No problem finding a mini with a candescent bulb built into the rocker. 
Cool Change 1989 #944

Ron Hill

Paul : The smaller lighted rocker switches (1989-1993 panels) were available at West Marine.  The larger ones used for the 1986 - 1988 panels I found at Sea Dog.

A few thoughts
Ron, Apache #788

Paulus

Thanks, Ron
I have no trouble finding the mini rocker switch with candescent bulb but was looking for one with LED light in the rocker. 
Paul
Cool Change 1989 #944

mark_53

Quote from: Paulus on September 15, 2022, 04:14:46 AM
Thanks, Ron
I have no trouble finding the mini rocker switch with candescent bulb but was looking for one with LED light in the rocker. 
Paul

Just curious, how many amp hrs does that save?

Ron Hill

Paul : I don't believe that those lighted rocker switches have a candescent bulb.  I believe that they have a neon bulb which uses low amperage!!

A thought
Ron, Apache #788

Paulus

Thanks, Ron
I spoke with the customer service people of 3 major companies that supply toggle switches, but they were not able to answer my question.  They all advertised it as a LED switch, but it only means it can turn on and off a LED light etc.  Amazon also has the same description.  Our local ACE hardware store carries this switch in the size that I was looking for. (GB Gardner Bender  GSW-48)  West Marine was no help.
Appreciate your expertise.
Paul
Note:  The amp hrs was not part of my thinking process.
Cool Change 1989 #944