Sailor Dog RIP

Previous topic - Next topic

Noah

My 15-yr. old sailing companion, Milo, passed away today... Best dog in the world!
1990 hull #1014, San Diego, CA,  Fin Keel,
Standard Rig

Stu Jackson

Ah, so sorry to hear about your loss.  I remember when my dog passed away, I was in college.  My mother didn't tell me about it until I got home "because I couldn't do anything about it anyway."  Heartless.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

waughoo

Sorry to hear about that Noah.  Loosing a fur baby is a super tough thing.
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

Lucky Tiger

My condolences, sorry for your loss.
2000 MKii "Lucky Tiger II" #1462

mark_53

Condolences, Noah.  They do become family members and loyal buddies.

glennd3

Sorry for your loss, new Puppies are cute for a reason!
Glenn Davis
Knot Yet
1990 Catalina 34 Mk 1.5
Hull 1053
TR/WK
M25XP
Patapsco River
Chesapeake Bay Maryland

Gregory M

My sincere condolences Noah!
Gregory, "Luna Rossa", #1063, 1990, T.Rig Mk 1.5, fin keel. Universal M 35,  Rocna 15,
Penetanguishene ON.

Ekutney

Sorry for your loss.  They do become excellent companions & part of the family.
Ed Kutney
1986 C34
S/V Grace #42 shoal keel
Universal M-25
Magothy River
Severna Park, MD

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

ewengstrom

So sorry to hear this Noah.......I hated the thought of getting another dog after we had to put our last little girl down......they really do steal our hearts. (and occasionally a burger!!!)
Eric Wengstrom
s/v Ohana
Colonial Beach, Virginia
1988 Catalina 34 MKI TR/WK
Hull #564
Universal M25XP
Rocna 15

Ron Hill

Noah : Our 17 year olds' paw pads got so hard he didn't like the boat anymore - because he slid around.  I'm sure you'll really miss your sailing buddy!!  May he/she RIP.

My thought
Ron, Apache #788

KWKloeber

Now THAT picture is a happy sailin mutt!!   
Enjoy the many memories that I know you have and cherish the time you we're together. 🐾👼
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

kable

Great picture Noah...
Sorry for your loss, cherish the memories
1988 C34 #785 SR/WK Universal M25XP - "As We Wish" Bellingham, WA - San Juan Islands

Catalina007

Quote from: Stu Jackson on July 06, 2022, 08:31:22 PM
Ah, so sorry to hear about your loss.  I remember when my dog passed away, I was in college.  My mother didn't tell me about it until I got home "because I couldn't do anything about it anyway."  Heartless.

So sad!
I can picture you bounding  thru the front door home from college on Thanksgiving calling out for you beloved pup.
'Here Rex! Come on boy!  Where are you Rexy!? ... Rexxxxyyyy???!!!
'Mom, where's Rex?'
'Oh Rex.. well.. I thought I told you.  You know that truck he always liked to chase?  Well one day Rex ran out chasing that truck and the next thing you know.. ......